Sorry wasnt online for a very long time

The UT99 MH Server!

Sorry wasnt online for a very long time

New postby -= Dudester =- » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:22 pm

I been teaching my nephew how to play this game he also signed up on this server and never got a email back from here his user name is Toadster :thumbup: so thanks Tom for making me an cool Signature it look awesome ! thx buddy when my nephew gets approved he wants u to make him one 2

i try to be on more often

i work also and sometimes dont have time to play but now these days work is slow and i play more often! :thumbup:
-= Dudester =-

Re: Sorry wasnt online for a very long time

New postby Grim4th » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Your welcome bro any time !!!!

i also made one for Miss bee i hope she likes it :)

I enjoy playing with her also on the server she awesome in many ways she even called me on my cell once i was a little confused but caught on lol :thumbup: :iwo:
Grim4th

Re: Sorry wasnt online for a very long time

New postby Fuzz_Ball » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:53 pm

-= Dudester =- wrote: he also signed up on this server and never got a email back from here his user name is Toadster :thumbup:

Welcome back, TonyDude!

I got Toadster activated.
Sorry, the forum no longer emails me when a new user registers (it doesn't email me AT ALL anymore!!)
One of the many things I need to fix. - Thanks for the offers of help but this is something I want to do on my own, just lacking the time & enthusiasm.

Things are looking better for me this week & I should be back online to catch up soon.
Fuzz_Ball

Return to Fuzz_Ball's Funhouse : Ultimate Monster Hunt