HI from [FDL]_Roy Italy

Please tell us about yourself.

HI from [FDL]_Roy Italy

New postby [FDL]_Roy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:26 am

Greetings to Steve and all members of FUZZ BALL'S Site and Forum, I am Roy of the old Team Italy FDL (Force Delta League) born in 1999, the Team is the last one left with Francesco ([FDL_Iena] of Naples, but he is free to use other nicknames according to his free will.I was also a member of Team CoPs (American) who has ceased to exist and a member of Team UM (German), but for reasons of jealousy, envy and injustice in the game, I I came out of them and I went back to my old Team, I thank Steve very much for welcoming me to his website and also because after a long time I found myself still on his server, my old skin and the voice packs that I generally use. Greetings and goodbye to all, see you soon in play. Have fun, best regards. [FDL] _Roy :thumbup:
[FDL]_Roy

Re: HI from [FDL]_Roy Italy

New postby Hook » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:58 am

Hey [FDL]_Roy, WELCOME to Fuzz's Place! :party:
= Hook =
SITE: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
Server: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM}
Server Rank: Really does NOT Matter!
PRO-Redeemer / PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer / PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer / + FOOD FIGHT w/FRY PAN Arena

Cheats DO NOT Work
Hook

New postby [FDL]_Roy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:52 am

Hey = Hook =, many thanks for the welcome, soon in play, on the server. best regards :cheers:
[FDL]_Roy

New postby Fuzz_Ball » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Welcome, Roy, from HOT Arizona!
My family heritage is Italian.
Benvenuti!
Fuzz_Ball

New postby [FDL]_Roy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:10 am

Hi Steve, :tku: very much for the welcome, it's a pleasure for me. Wow! Arizona ... wonderfull place 8-). Your family is of Italian origin, so you know the Italian language a little, very well. I hope to see you again soon in the server, the last time it was a pleasure to play with you. Best regards, take care, see you soon :cheers: . ;) Roy
[FDL]_Roy

Return to Introduce Yourself