Speed Kills !!!

Speed Kills !!!

New postby MEAT » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:02 pm

Well, if you're going to play alone you might as well play fast.
And no Paula I didn't add any extra bots so I could kill faster...duh
This game was actually played using the Seeker missile and not the
super sonic Sniper missile.
And I'm not spraying...I'm scoping.

Hey, isn't this your favorite map Paula?
Well...can you beat this time?


fast.png
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby Paula » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:20 am

I'm not convinced! - One picture out of how many games?
Nevertheless: my respect, very good single performance!

if you are that fast then - why is your score/min lower than mine?
Attachments
MEAT-score.jpg
Life is too short 4 selters
Paula
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby MEAT » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:52 am

Paula wrote:I'm not convinced! - One picture out of how many games?
Nevertheless: my respect, very good single performance!

if you are that fast then - why is your score/min lower than mine?

Simple...you're a spraying that plays only 1 map and it's a sprayers map...duh
I on the other hand go for direct hits/kills...by using my scope...where you don't.
In other words I don't fire my redeemer as much as you in hopes of hitting something.
I actually aim at targets and fire...and use less ammo.
Probably one of the reasons why you always leave when I come in...I kill you a lot !!!
My advice...try your technique on a different map and see what your score/min looks like.
And one other thing...play against real people and not bots...then you can talk.
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby Paula » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:15 am

MEAT wrote:Simple...you're a spraying that plays only 1 map and it's a sprayers map...duh

Nonsense! Again, you have to aim!

MEAT wrote: I on the other hand go for direct hits/kills...by using my scope...where you don't.

without direct influence on the result!

MEAT wrote: In other words I don't fire my redeemer as much as you in hopes of hitting something.

without direct influence on the result

MEAT wrote: I actually aim at targets and fire...and use less ammo.

Does not count!

MEAT wrote: Probably one of the reasons why you always leave when I come in...I kill you a lot !!!

Not the real reason!

MEAT wrote: My advice...try your technique on a different map and see what your score/min looks like.

Pffft

MEAT wrote: And one other thing...play against real people and not bots...then you can talk.

Of course, that does not apply to you! (Besides: I talk when I want!)

Namaste, Massa!
Life is too short 4 selters
Paula
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby MEAT » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:38 am

This question/questions are not a debate.
Fact is you spray on your favorite map...DM-DopeArena.
I've seen you play that map way to many times and you're definitely not aiming.
You run to the middle and start firing in all different directions.

Yesterday I played against Gaius and DonDon...so I play
against real people...do you?

And I would say your main reason for leaving...frustration.
You hate losing more then anything...I've seen you leave
way to often because of that.


Facts don't lie so don't try changing them... :cheers:
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby Paula » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 pm

MEAT wrote:This question/questions are not a debate.
Fact is you spray on your favorite map...DM-DopeArena.
I've seen you play that map way to many times and you're definitely not aiming.
You run to the middle and start firing in all different directions.

Yesterday I played against Gaius and DonDon...so I play
against real people...do you?

And I would say your main reason for leaving...frustration.
You hate losing more then anything...I've seen you leave
way to often because of that.


Facts don't lie so don't try changing them... :cheers:



I love you too sweetheart!
Life is too short 4 selters
Paula
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby Fuzz_Ball » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:29 pm

AW come on!
Everyone knows MEAT uses a radar to find everyone so quickly!
:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
:puff: :puff: :puff:
:mwack: :mwack: :mwack:
:pound: :pound: :pound:
:mksex: :mksex: :mksex:
Image
User avatar
Fuzz_Ball
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby MEAT » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:25 pm

It's more then radar...it's DOPPLER RADAR !!!
I have the ability to reflect microwave energy which in turns
give me the capability to discern air motions within a map.
Developed by NASA or somebody but I'm taking credit for it...lol
So kneel before me and feel my wrath... :mksex:
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby Paula » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:44 am

As you can see, it's easy for me to play a map within your time limit.
But don't worry, if you are in the GT ranking again not in the first place,
then you can reset the statistics once again, or change your server IP as usual.
Attachments
MRS-Stat.png
MRS-Stat.png (390.14 KiB) Viewed 149 times
Paula.jpg
Life is too short 4 selters
Paula
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Speed Kills !!!

New postby MEAT » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:22 pm

Keep working on it and maybe you'll beat my score one day.
And as for GT rankings that doesn't mean shit when you play against bots.
But if you want I'll post the 50 or so screen shots of me beating you.
Questions?

boo.png
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Next

Return to Game Night

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron