Temporary MRS by your old friend, Fuzz.

Temporary MRS by your old friend, Fuzz.

New postby Fuzz_Ball » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 am

Well,
Are you able to see it in the server list?
Does it work for you?
I played a few maps with Hey & SoD last night.
When MEAT comes back, I'll be using this server for additional testing.
Stay tuned! :screwy:

IP = 97.124.72.192:7757
Image
User avatar
Fuzz_Ball
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Re: Temporary MRS by your old friend, Fuzz.

New postby MEAT » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:45 pm

Thanks FuzzyOne.
I emailed a few people that do not have access to this forum.
All good on my end...TexMex and BBQ.
Hoping to gain about 10 lbs.
Catch up with you when I can.
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Temporary MRS by your old friend, Fuzz.

New postby MEAT » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:44 am

Well I made it back home in one piece...vacation is offically over.
And a big THANK YOU goes out to Fuzz for hosting a temp MRS.
From what emails I received it was a success and the new maps
were a welcome surprise.
Now if only those of you that actually played Fuzz's temp server
would step up and thank Fuzz was helping out...hmm?
Oh, and please post what new maps you liked so Fuzz can let
me "borrow" them.
Thanks again Fuzzman...
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Temporary MRS by your old friend, Fuzz.

New postby umonodo » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 pm

MEAT wrote:Well I made it back home in one piece...vacation is offically over.
And a big THANK YOU goes out to Fuzz for hosting a temp MRS.
From what emails I received it was a success and the new maps
were a welcome surprise.
Now if only those of you that actually played Fuzz's temp server
would step up and thank Fuzz was helping out...hmm?
Oh, and please post what new maps you liked so Fuzz can let
me "borrow" them.
Thanks again Fuzzman...

Indeed, thanks to Fuzz for the hosting and managing temp MRS!! :applause: :thumbup:
If not, Meat couldn't have any vacations! Terrific!
Meow
User avatar
umonodo
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 am

Re: Temporary MRS by your old friend, Fuzz.

New postby MEAT » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:44 pm

umonodo wrote:
MEAT wrote:Well I made it back home in one piece...vacation is offically over.
And a big THANK YOU goes out to Fuzz for hosting a temp MRS.
From what emails I received it was a success and the new maps
were a welcome surprise.
Now if only those of you that actually played Fuzz's temp server
would step up and thank Fuzz was helping out...hmm?
Oh, and please post what new maps you liked so Fuzz can let
me "borrow" them.
Thanks again Fuzzman...

Indeed, thanks to Fuzz for the hosting and managing temp MRS!! :applause: :thumbup:
If not, Meat couldn't have any vacations! Terrific!

Maybe one day we'll have a French MRS?
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Temporary MRS by your old friend, Fuzz.

New postby umonodo » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:10 am

MEAT wrote:
umonodo wrote:
MEAT wrote:Well I made it back home in one piece...vacation is offically over.
And a big THANK YOU goes out to Fuzz for hosting a temp MRS.
From what emails I received it was a success and the new maps
were a welcome surprise.
Now if only those of you that actually played Fuzz's temp server
would step up and thank Fuzz was helping out...hmm?
Oh, and please post what new maps you liked so Fuzz can let
me "borrow" them.
Thanks again Fuzzman...

Indeed, thanks to Fuzz for the hosting and managing temp MRS!! :applause: :thumbup:
If not, Meat couldn't have any vacations! Terrific!

Maybe one day we'll have a French MRS?

:D As you know I don't have any knowledge in all that stuff.
I only have to admit that I'll always play with my french ping ;)
Meow
User avatar
umonodo
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 am

Re: Temporary MRS by your old friend, Fuzz.

New postby MEAT » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:03 pm

umonodo wrote:
MEAT wrote:
Maybe one day we'll have a French MRS?

:D As you know I don't have any knowledge in all that stuff.
I only have to admit that I'll always play with my french ping ;)

It is as simple as logging on to play.
I would send you everything you need...all you would have to do is make one click...maybe two... :thumbup:
I say we give it a try and see if it works?
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!


Return to Game Night

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron