Maps

Re: Maps

New postby MEAT » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Sad but the last post on this topic was almost a year ago... :shrug:
Oh well...Christmas maps are here... :cry:
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Maps

New postby Paula » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:25 am

MEAT wrote:Sad but the last post on this topic was almost a year ago... :shrug:

I think it’s your own “fault”! If you also had some Easter maps, the forum posts in this category would at least double!
The bigger the roof damage, the better the view of the stars!
User avatar
Paula
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Maps

New postby MEAT » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:18 pm

Paula wrote:
MEAT wrote:Sad but the last post on this topic was almost a year ago... :shrug:

I think it’s your own “fault”! If you also had some Easter maps, the forum posts in this category would at least double!

With that line of thinking...I would have triple posts if I added Halloween maps... :banghd:
I feel ya Paula.
Image
User avatar
MEAT
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Right behind YOU !!!

Re: Maps

New postby Paula » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:50 am

MEAT wrote:With that line of thinking...I would have triple posts if I added Halloween maps... :banghd:

ding ding ding ding ding ding !!!
we have a winner :thumbup:
The bigger the roof damage, the better the view of the stars!
User avatar
Paula
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Berlin

Previous

Return to New MRS Maps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron