New (ish) laptop in the works.

... and STUFF!

New (ish) laptop in the works.

New postby Fuzz_Ball » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:55 pm

So,
I've put up with a Dell D620 laptop for years as my secondary gaming rig and sort of, somewhat upgraded to a newer Dell E6430.
Although my desktop runs UT at a decent rate, This (slightly newer) 5 year old laptop should allow me to play UT from the comfort of my sofa.
If this weekend doesn't throw new BS at me, I may load UT on it and PLAY again- kinda sorta.

Also - I heard MEAT is taking a break & I MAY fire up the MEAT Temp redeemer server.
If it's not EXACTLY like the setup you're familiar with cheating on, tough shyte - ask for a refund.
Fuzz_Ball

Re: New (ish) laptop in the works.

New postby Gaius » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:41 pm

I used a Dell Latitude D620 for years. That is a business class laptop built like a tank. It is a workhorse. Very speedy and reliable albeit somewhat dated. I noticed MEAT seems closed down. I guess that is it. I enjoyed it a lot in its day! I wish the old gang was back again. I never got tired of that stuff. It was a great server. Now, a question. You say you may run a MEATlike server but we won't be able to cheat as we are used to. What do you mean by that because I never knew of any ways to cheat. Didn't think it was possible. Let me know how one was able to cheat or if you were just joking. Thanks. Gaius :drinks:
Gaius

New postby Fuzz_Ball » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Hey man,
It's nice of you to ask.
MEAT is on vacation.
I posted the temp service address under MEAT'S forum.
Fuzz_Ball

New postby ELvis » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Hey FUZZ....awesome, and thanks for the TEMP server.....gonna jump on tonight ! And Gaius, you don't have to cheat, you're pretty good at this game buddy !!! :applause:
ELvis

Return to Whatever